My pc is running windows 7 ultimate, igfxsrvce.exe keeps flashing for a moment and minimzes every full screen app…How to fix?
igfxsrvc.exe is a process associated with the Intel(R) Common User Interface from Intel Corporation. It is installed with graphic card drivers with Intel chipsets.
Visit Intel’s website to download and install the latest and compatible version of graphic card driver.
Save up to $150 on select Surface Pro 3 or Surface 2 models. From 11/27 – 12/1, or until supplies last. One may get this via Microsoft retail stores, Microsoftstore.com, Best Buy and other select retailers.
Other offers on Black Friday:
E FUN’s 8-inch Nextbook will be on sale in Walmart retail stores for just $99.
The 13-inch Lenovo YOGA Tablet 2 will be on sale for $599 .
The 15.6-inch Toshiba Radius 2-in-1 will be available at Best Buy for $699
The ASUS EeeBook X205TA will be available at Staples for $99
The Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series will be available at Office Depot for $279
The Acer Aspire E5 will be available for just $399
The HP Pavilion Notebook 15.6-inch will be $476 and 17.3-inch will be $511
The HP Pavilion 23″ Touchscreen All-in-One will be available at Costco for $799
The Lenovo Erazer X series X315 will be available at Lenovo.com for $649
Buy a Chromebook and get 1TB of Google Drive storage for two years — almost $240 in value — absolutely free.
The 1TB comes with the purchase of a new, eligible Chromebook for as little as $199. You’ll find them at these retail stores and online outlets or on Google Play. Just be sure to redeem the offer before January 1, 2015.
Microsoft has released November updates on 18/11/2014 for Surface Pro 3.
When Surface updates are provided via the Windows Update service, they are delivered in stages to Surface customers. As a result, not every Surface will receive the update at the same time, but the update will be delivered to all devices. If you have not received the update then please manually check Windows Update later.
- Surface Pro UEFI update (v3.11.350.0) enhances the system stability, optimizes the boot time with fast boot enabled, and resolves date and time accuracy when the battery level falls below 3%. Also addresses compatibility with McAfee Defense Encryption 7.1.1.
- Surface Home Button driver update (v2.0.1174.0) enables future functionality for the Surface Hub app.
- Surface Pen Settings driver update (v126.96.36.199) enables future functionality for the Surface Hub app.
- Wireless Network Controller and Bluetooth driver update (v15.68.3066.135) enhances Wi-Fi throughput, especially after waking up from Connected Standby, reduces instances of system instability, increases the connectivity performance and also addresses connectivity while using 5ghz DFS channel.
November 2014 updates
Waw! it looks like Microsoft Surface. It comes with two models- HP ENVY x2 – 13t and HP ENVY x2 – 15t
Here is the list for the upcoming updates for Surface Pro 3:
Surface Pro UEFI update (v3.11.350.0)
- Resolves scenarios where the device will boot to a black screen if McAfee Defense Encryption 7.1.1 is installed.
- Optimizes the FWPOST time to 3.7 seconds with the fast boot enabled.
- Prevents situations where system clock loses time when battery falls below 3%.
Surface Home Button driver update (v2.0.1174.0)
- Along with the pen update below, this helps prevent scenarios where device may accidentally wake up from sleep while being stored or carried.
Surface Pen Settings driver update (v188.8.131.52)
- Along with the home button driver update above, this helps to prevent scenarios where the device may accidentally wake up from sleep while being stored or carried.
Wireless Network Controller and Bluetooth driver update (v15.68.3066.135)
- Enables better throughput after waking from sleep and connecting to an 802.11AC network.
- Ensures Infra scan list is not empty while connected to a wireless display adapter.
- Resolves an issue connecting to Cisco 1242 access points.
- Ensures device reconnects properly to a hidden SSID using a 5Ghz DFS channel after waking from sleep.
- Adds customer-requested functionality to prefer 5Ghz connections when both a 2.4ghz and 5ghz connection are present with the same SSID.
The official Help+Tips app for Windows Phone 8.1 is here! Not sure how to make a phone call or use Cortana? It covers everything from the basics to pro tips. Reveal phone’s hidden secrets with the animated tips and videos. Get answers to frequently asked questions, or search our collection of how-to articles. Whether you’re new to Windows Phone or a seasoned expert, you’ll learn something new.
What’s new in this version:
• Ask Cortana for help (for example, “How do I import my contacts?”)
• Next/Previous buttons in Tips section
• Additional fixes and performance improvements
learn more about what’s new with Cortana here.