After a slight delay we managed to get Media Browser version 2.2.4 ready and out.
- The Media type is now retrieved from locally stored metadata.
- Better support for using MyMovies and Media Browser side-by-side. The user can now set the preferred order of local artwork.
- Watched status indicators are working normally again.
- It is now possible to Clear the Cache from the Media Browser Configuration Wizard.
- Various sort-order bugs for Media Collections have been fixed.
- Lots of other bugs have been fixed.
- You can use SQLite and share playstate settings & display settings.
- Better rotating backdrop support. It is now possible to randomize the order in which they appear.
- Using the custom entrypoints no longer results in a full library refresh.
- Improved installer interface that can create optional shortcuts to Media Browser.
- Overall performance increase due to various changes to the cache mechanism.
- Last but not least, Media Browser can now be localized by theme developers and the community.