Enjoy Windows Media Center experience to any TV in the home. Watch live and recorded channels and say goodbye to Set Top Box .You can enjoy all your music and videos on any tv.You can even access media library with your mobile phone or tablet.They will act as remotes.
And what about recordings?You can even pause a show in one room and resume in another.Isn’t it a great feature?
And it is energy efficient and budget friendly.The manufacturer claims that Ceton Echo will safe up to $60 a year on electricity alone if we compare with XBOX 360.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Display with HDMI input
- Wired Ethernet network
- PC with Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Media Center. A PC with a TV tuner is required for TV and DVR features.
- Size: 3.9″ x 0.8″ x 4.3″
- Power Consumption: less than 5 watts
- Outputs: HDMI, Optical Digital Audio (TOSLINK)
- Other Connectors: USB 2.0, Mini USB (for power)
- Network: Ethernet (10/100/1000)
- Audio formats supported: Dolby Digital AC-3, MP3, PCM, WMA, WMA Pro
- Photo formats supported: BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIF
- Video formats supported: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, H.264, WMV9
Included in the Box:
- Ceton Echo
- Remote control
- USB power cable (2 m/6.5 ft.) and adapter
- HDMI cable (1.5 m/5 ft.)
- Ethernet cable (1.5 m/5 ft.)
- Quick Start Guide
When will it be available:-
Right now the beta testing is starting.Final will be available in November,2012.The price is 179$.