When I try to burn a video disk I get the following error:-
“Windows media player encountered a problem while burning file to disk”
Try to reset WMP:-
- Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
- Turn Windows features on or off in the left pane.
- Expand Media Features.
- Uncheck check box for Windows Media Player.
- Click Yes to continue.
- [Remember WMC feature will also be turned off as WMP and WMC are dependent on each other]
- Open Turn Windows features on or off again.
- Check the checkbox for Windows Media Player and/or Windows Media Center.
- Restart computer.