Welcome to Windows 7 Caller ID, phone application that allows you to log phone calls and show them on computers in your home network, Windows 7 Media Center and XBMC. Now with Bluetooth support of smartphones!
Why do I need it?
Some of the more detailed features include:
- Notification of who is calling before the phone is picked up.
- Logging of incoming calls.
- Multiple modem support.
- Up to 8 remote computers and/or Media Centers capable of receiving caller information
- Each instance of the Media Center can support up to 5 Media Center Extenders (ie. XBOX 360).
- Incoming calls that are not wished to be picked up can be dropped using a ‘Drop’ button from both the PC and Media Center.
- Blocking of unwanted numbers.
- Sending of E-mail notifications about calls to multiple E-Mail addresses.
- Importing of contacts from Google Contacts and Outlook, including the display images for the contacts .
- Bluetooth support of the following smart phone brands: iPhone, Android, Windows Phone 7.5 and Blackberry. The Bluetooth adapter will work like a land line modem using a hands-free profile.
- XBMC support.
- Apple’s Mac Caller ID notification support (Growl).