[Before proceeding back up all your personal files as those will be deleted and your settings will be reset. Any apps that came with your Surface will be reinstalled, but all other apps will be removed.]
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
- Tap or click General.
- Under Remove everything and reinstall Windows, tap or click Get started.
- Follow the instructions on the screen
After Hard Reset How To Reinstall The Apps:-
- From the Start screen, tap or click Store.
- Swipe down from the top edge of the screen, and then tap or click Your apps.
- Swipe down on or right-click to select the apps you want to install, and then tap or click Install.