The March cumulative update includes improved Surface Wi-Fi reliability, connectivity in various scenarios, and performance improvements including:
- Fixes to Wi-Fi reliability allowing for better roaming and improvements to “Limited” connectivity scenarios.
- Windows To Go feature is enabled.
- Improved onscreen keyboard detection synchronization when going in and out of sleep.
How will you get the updates:-
Updates are automatically installed on Surface through Windows Update.
How shall I manually check for updates?
- Open PC Settings, by swiping in from right edge (or, if using a mouse, point to upper-right corner of screen)
- Tap or click Settings
- Tap or click Change PC settings
- Under PC settings, tap or click Windows Update
- Tap or click Check for Updates