I have copied over 10,000 songs into My Music folder. None of these songs will show up in Windows Media Center.How to fix?
Why it’s happening?
It may happen if Windows Media Player library got corrupted.Remember,Windows Media Center uses Windows Media Player’s library.
1. Exit Windows Media Center
2. In the Start Search type %LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft\Media Player, and then click OK.
3. Select all the files in the folder, and then click Delete on the File menu.
Note: You do not have to delete the folders that are in this folder.
4. Restart Windows Media Player or, Windows Media Center.
Note Windows Media Player automatically rebuilds the database.And songs will appear in Windows Media Center also.
If this does not resolve the problem, We need to clear the Windows Media Player database cache files.
1 In the Start Search type %LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft, and then click OK.
2. Select the Media Player folder, and then click Delete on the File menu.
3.Restart Windows Media Player or,Windows Media Center to check the issue.