You may think that what’s new in it?It may be a just another duplicate file finders, can only detect identical copies.But it’s not that.
Why is it different?
- Detection of identical video duplicates
- Detection of modified video copies, including varied resolutions, bit-rates, cropping, qualities and formats.
- Automated selection of low quality copies for removal. When video duplicates are detected, you may want to delete some of them to free up disk space. Usually people prefer to keep a single, best quality instance of each video and remove the rest. Duplicate Video Search tries to help you with this task, by making an assumption about which video copies should be deleted and preselecting them, so you can delete them with a single click.
- Easy file management. You can cut/copy/paste or delete any found file as easily as you do when using a file manager. You can also apply any of these operations to all unwanted copies with one click.
- Thumbnailed results list and video preview. In addition to showing the thumbnail, our program allows users to double click any of the found files to open the video in their default player.
- Wide range of supported video formats. The program is able to process AVI, MKV, 3GP, MPG, SWF, MP4, WMV, and FLV files, but you may first need to install the appropriate DirectShow codecs first.