Have you ever wondered what you will look like when you are older? Now you can add years to a photo! Just simply take a photo of yourself and place a mask over it to create a new image. The opacity slider allows you to add anywhere from a couple to fifty years to yourself! Then, you can save the image to your device and share it with family and friends. It is very easy to use and best of all it’s completely free (for a limited time – so get it now)!
– use your webcam to capture photos that you can age
– many different aged masks to choose from
– many bald caps to add to the effect
– many different glasses to add
– the ability to resize, rotate, and position the layers
– Works with different skin tones
– set the opacity of the mask to add/subtract years