Here’s what’s new:
This video from Joe shows off a lot of what’s new in this build:
- If you haven’t yet signed up for the Windows Insider program, start here.
- If you’re currently configured for the Fast or Slow rings, the build is available now.
- Just like last time, this new build will come to you automatically via Windows Update, installed during your maintenance window if your PC is plugged in and on or sleeping.
- If you don’t want to wait for it to download and install on its own – you can go to PC Settings, Update and recovery, Preview builds and click the Check Now button to go get it now.
- This is a full build, and it will be installed as an in-place upgrade, so you’ll go through those colorful “installing your apps” screens again. This is because your account is being re-provisioned after the upgrade.