- More ways to connect with your friends.
- Game Clips – You can now view the game clips you created on Xbox One and watch popular game clips from the Xbox Community. Additionally, you can download your game clips from Xbox Live directly to your PC.
- Activity Feed – Today’s update features the ability to like comments and delete your own activity feed posts.
- User Profile – Your profile header will now be collapsed by default to show more profile information on the screen.
- Friends Search – Use the search box at the top of the friends list to not only quickly find an existing friend by gamertag, but also by their real name if they are sharing it with you. Also, you can search by game title name to quickly see which of your friends are playing a particular game.
- More control of your experience.
- Improved Window Sizing – The Xbox app now fluidly adapts to changing window sizing to more intelligently display different views dependent on the size of the application window. This better supports a broader range of PCs with varying screen and windows sizes and serves as a performance improvement to reduce memory.
- Connect to your Xbox One – With this month’s update, you can connect from the Xbox app to your Xbox One console, so you can remotely control your Xbox One from the Xbox app using a virtual game controller.
- OneGuide and Universal Remote Control – after you Connect, you can also access OneGuide and the Universal Remote Control to change channels, manage volume or access the DVR on your set-top box connected to your Xbox One.
- Games – Starting today, you will be able to see recently played Xbox Live games across devices – that includes Windows 10 devices, Windows Phone, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
Check it Here.