Microsoft has released Windows 10 Technical Preview tools.
- Sign up for the Windows Insider Program, if you haven’t already.
- Install, or upgrade to, the latest flight of Windows 10 Technical Preview to best support Windows Universal App Platform development.
- Run Windows Update to check for the latest updates.
- If you’re running CTP5 or earlier, uninstall your previous version of Visual Studio 2015.
- Install Visual Studio 2015 CTP6.
Get Visual Studio 2015 CTP6
- Install the Tools for Windows 10 Technical Preview, which are required when developing for the Windows Universal App Platform. (To install the .iso file, download the files, right-click the local copy, and then select Mount.)
- (Requires VS 2015 CTP6)