Settings option is not opening….
Check if W + I keys are working or not.
If these keys fail to open Settings. Then try to create a new User Account.
If the above fails then try the following:
Follow the steps to Run DISM Commands:
1) Press Windows + x on your keyboard.
2) Select Command prompt (Admin) to open Administrator Command Prompt .
3) In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press the Enter key after each command:
dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth
dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
If the issue persists, run SFC Scan. SFC scan would scan for corrupt system files on the computer and replace them.
a. Click on Start button and type cmd in search box.
b. Right-click on Command Prompt and select Run as administrator.
c. Type the following command and hit Enter.
If the above option fails try to repair Windows 10:
Here is the link to create Windows 10 ISO:
Use installation or recovery media to get to startup settings:
1. Insert the USB drive or DVD and restart your PC. If you’re using recovery media, skip the next step
2. On the Install Windows page, select Repair your computer.