When Surface updates are provided via the Windows Update service, they are delivered in stages to Surface customers. As a result, not every Surface will receive the update at the same time, but the update will be delivered to all devices. If you have not received the update then please manually check Windows Update later.
- Surface UEFI update (v103.873.768.0) improves system stability.
- Surface Management Engine update (v126.96.36.1993) provides touch optimizations.
- Precise Touch Device driver update (v188.8.131.52) provides touch optimizations.
- Management Engine Interface driver update (v184.108.40.2062) provides touch optimizations.
- Surface Touch Servicing ML driver update (v220.127.116.11) provides touch optimizations.
- Microsoft Surface ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery driver update (v18.104.22.168) ensures correct Surface driver is installed.