I am trying to add a new local account to the machine without Microsoft Account. I do this fine, log out of the admin account then try to log in with the new ‘User’ account. When the password is entered it comes up saying ‘Welcome’ then changes to ‘Signing Out’. No matter how many times I try I get the same result.
You may face this issue if user account is corrupted, I shall suggest you to create a new local user account and recheck the issue.
Make sure you are doing right steps.
If the above doesn’t help then perform Computer repair using Windows 10 bootable media.
Follow the below steps:
- Create installation media for windows 10.
Refer to the below link:
- Insert the Windows 10 installation DVD in the DVD ROM and restart your computer.
- After you boot your computer using Windows DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text “Press any key to boot from DVD“. Press any key.
- Select the correct time and Keyboard type.
- Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.
- Follow the on screen instruction.