The Dropbox app for Windows 10 will begin rolling out in the Windows Store this week as a free download for Windows 10 customers.
- Drag and drop files into the Dropbox app from Windows File Explorer—and even between folders within the app—to easily move or copy them.
- Use Quick Search to find what you need faster. Just start typing a search term to see your results—no need to use the search icon
- Set up interactive notifications to accept shared folder invitations without having to launch the Dropbox app
- Enable Windows Hello to use your fingerprint, face, or iris to unlock the Dropbox app, for extra peace of mind
- Add comments directly on your files, and bring others into the discussion with @mentions
- Quickly access recent files using Jump List. All you have to do is right-click the Dropbox app icon in your taskbar