I have been trying to transfer pictures from my Microsoft Lumia or Android phone to iPad Pro tablet but facing Bluetooth connectivity failure. The steps I am following are as follows:
- I turned on Bluetooth on Windows/Android phone and iPad Pro via Settings.
- Both the devices became discoverable.
- Tapping on Windows/Android phone to get it paired with iPad Pro tablet.
- The Pass Key matches on both the devices.
- Pressing OK on iPad Pro or Windows/Android phone.
- It is showing connected or paired with iPad Pro on Windows/Android phone but showing not connected on iPad Pro.
- End result it failed to receive pictures from phones.
- Finally got a pop up message ” Make sure your Windows or Android phone is turned on and close enough…”
- And on Windows/Android phone I got ‘sharing is not supported on iPad Pro ‘
The main reason is Your device must be compatible with the iPad in order to connect. The iPad or iPad Pro can only connect to headsets speakers, keyboards, and remotes. It cannot connect directly to other iOS devices, computers, or smartphones via Bluetooth.
So to resolve the issue best option is to download and install SHAREit app both on iPad Pro and on Windows or Android phone. Share everything with other devices – pictures, videos, music files, documents, contacts…even apps! Devices with SHAREit can automatically find each other when in range.