We need an exciting design for our next Windows Insider T-shirt. And who better to come up with that design than Windows Insiders like you! The winning design will be used for our new WIP T-shirt which we’ll be offering around the world!
How to enter the competition.
Think about what you like most about the Windows Insider Program (WIP) – the chance to shape Windows, be one of the first try to new features, and join a community of other tech enthusiasts. Then come up with a T-shirt design that captures that excitement.
The winning design will be used for our new WIP T-shirt which we’ll be offering around the world through our Microsoft Company Store. Plus, the winner and four finalists will receive the winning T-shirt, signed by Terry Myerson, Microsoft’s Executive Vice President of the Windows and Devices Group.
(Hurry, entry deadline is June 30, 2016)
Step 1: Register here as a Windows Insider if you’re not already. (It’s free).
Step 2: Register here as a TechRewards user if you’re not already. (It’s also free).
To enter your design, just follow the steps below and submit your design by June 30, 2016.
Step 3: Come up with a great idea. We’re looking for designs that capture the spirit and excitement of the Windows Insider Program (WIP), including the chance to:
- Help build the next great version of Windows
- Provide feedback that goes directly to our engineering teams
- Be one of the first to try exciting new Windows features
- Join a community of other Windows fans and tech enthusiasts
Step 4: Create your design. Your design might just become our next official Windows Insider T-shirt – so it’ll have to meet the following criteria:
- Make sure your design will display clearly on either a blue or grey T-shirt (examples shown below)
- Add one of the official Windows logos from the folder located here. You may use the Windows logo in full (symbol + text) or just the Windows symbol by itself
- Include the words “Windows Insider Program” or “Windows Insiders” or “Windows Insider”
- Use only original graphics and text (English only, please)
- No third party design elements
- No photography
- Note that judges will select the winning design based on three criteria: effective communication of WIP benefits (40%); creativity (40%) and design quality (20%)
- Check Official Contest Rules for more details
- Step 5: Submit your design.
- Save your design as a standard image file (.JPEG, .GIF, .TIFF).
- Upload your design file via your OneDrive account. Get the link to the file (right click on file name, then click Share>Get a link and copy link). Paste this link into the “Comments” box at right (or at bottom in mobile view). Then click Participate.
- You’re all set! We’ll announce the winner and finalists in July.
To know more visit Microsoft