After updating my Windows 10-64 Pro from 1511 to build 1607 the account from which I started the update ,cannot login.
Insert the Windows 10 installation Media in the DVD ROM and restart your computer.
- After you boot your computer using Windows DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text “Press any key to boot from DVD“. Press any key.
- Select the correct time and Keyboard type.
- Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.
- Click on Command Prompt, type the following command and click enter.
net user Administrator /active:yes
- Restart the computer to login to admin account and then create new user account and check.
You may also go for a System Restore. If there is any working earlier system restore point, use that to restore the user profile.
To do this press Shift Key while clicking Restart option through Power menu.
From Choose an option select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > System Restore.