Search and transport yourself into fun, inspirational scenes. Just take a selfie, choose a scene from your camera roll or the web, and swipe through your results. Its easy with the power of search and the intelligent face tech.
- See yourself with a new hairstyle
- Try on different fashions
- Pop yourself into trending scenes
- Swap multiple faces on a group photo
- Put your friend’s face onto some funny pictures
- You can swap any face into any picture.
Choose a picture:
- Pick an image with faces from your camera roll
- Search for an image from internet right inside the app
- Choose a scene from one of our fun categories
Choose a face to swap:
- Take a great selfie with our special face swap camera with real time hints and instructions
- Pick an image from your camera roll
- Search for a face on the web
Using a sophisticated face swap engine:
- Match skin tone (or any tone try a stone statue!)
- Automatically find faces in images and place your swap
- Match lighting conditions
- Match head turns and tilts
- Process and place multiple faces in a single scene
Once you start searching and face swapping, you won’t want to stop.
Updated Cortana is now available for Androids.
Cortana V2.0.2 gives you greater stability:
• Fixed crashing issue for 7.1
• Improved “Hey Cortana” performance
Four colors -Black,Purple,Blue and Green are now available to customize various background and accent areas of the app.
Fast, easy and natural!
Microsoft Selfie is a selfie and photo-enhancement application available on Android, iOS and web. Backed by computer vision technology, Microsoft Selfie intelligently considers age, gender, skin tone, lighting and many other variables – all with one click. Users can transform average photos into enhanced, natural photos in seconds.
Have fun taking photos with Microsoft Selfie!
Download through the Google Play Store.
I have been trying to transfer pictures from my Microsoft Lumia or Android phone to iPad Pro tablet but facing Bluetooth connectivity failure. The steps I am following are as follows:
- I turned on Bluetooth on Windows/Android phone and iPad Pro via Settings.
- Both the devices became discoverable.
- Tapping on Windows/Android phone to get it paired with iPad Pro tablet.
- The Pass Key matches on both the devices.
- Pressing OK on iPad Pro or Windows/Android phone.
- It is showing connected or paired with iPad Pro on Windows/Android phone but showing not connected on iPad Pro.
- End result it failed to receive pictures from phones.
- Finally got a pop up message ” Make sure your Windows or Android phone is turned on and close enough…”
- And on Windows/Android phone I got ‘sharing is not supported on iPad Pro ‘
The main reason is Your device must be compatible with the iPad in order to connect. The iPad or iPad Pro can only connect to headsets speakers, keyboards, and remotes. It cannot connect directly to other iOS devices, computers, or smartphones via Bluetooth.
So to resolve the issue best option is to download and install SHAREit app both on iPad Pro and on Windows or Android phone. Share everything with other devices – pictures, videos, music files, documents, contacts…even apps! Devices with SHAREit can automatically find each other when in range.
Microsoft has released a new app, Fetch!
It’s a Microsoft Garage project, recognizes dogs and classifies them by their breed. There’s also an extensive collection of breeds that contains information such as disposition, size, coat and what types of families are best suited for each.
The app is available on iOS through the App Store as well as online through What-Dog.net for people on Android or Windows.
This keyboard is universal because of a three-way switch that moves between Android, iOS, and Windows modes.The Universal Mobile Keyboard was designed to work with iPad, iPhone, Android devices and Windows tablets. Pair with up to 3 devices with different operating systems and easily switch between them.
This keyboard recharges via a Micro-USB connection and can work up to six months at ease.There is a 10 mm thick slot where a tablet within that size limit can be set.Ironically,this keyboard doesn’t support windows phone.