On December 17th,2017, I documented video playback problem of AltBalaji app on my iPad Pro in my blog. You can read it here.
I sent my feedback with screenshots to the Balaji Support Team. They responded very quickly and fixed the video playback problem by updating the app. My problematic version for iOS was 1.5.7. Now this problem has been fixed in version 1.5.8.
This happened with iOS 10.1 and presently I am using iOS 11.2 and still getting intermittent annoying warning messages saying that the Smart Keyboard was an unsupported device:
“Accessory Not Supported.This accessory is not supported by this device. Ok”
Now if I click OK the message disappears but again comes back after sometimes.
The workarounds are disconnecting the keyboard and check for any debris interfering magnetic connectors with the device. Cleaning of magnetic connectors has been suggested.
Apple has come out with the following resolution:
If your iPad Pro doesn’t detect your Smart Keyboard or you see an “Accessory not supported” alert on your iPad Pro, make sure there’s no debris or plastic covering on the Smart Connector pins on the keyboard or the Smart Connector on the iPad Pro. Also, try these steps:
- Make sure that your iPad Pro and Smart Keyboard are in the Type position.
- Remove the Smart Keyboard from your iPad Pro.
- Restart your iPad Pro.
- Reconnect the Smart Keyboard.
But it is absolutely useless. Cleaning the magnetic connectors and following the above steps are of no use. Not helpful at all.
I am looking for a real fix.
Search and transport yourself into fun, inspirational scenes. Just take a selfie, choose a scene from your camera roll or the web, and swipe through your results. Its easy with the power of search and the intelligent face tech.
- See yourself with a new hairstyle
- Try on different fashions
- Pop yourself into trending scenes
- Swap multiple faces on a group photo
- Put your friend’s face onto some funny pictures
- You can swap any face into any picture.
Choose a picture:
- Pick an image with faces from your camera roll
- Search for an image from internet right inside the app
- Choose a scene from one of our fun categories
Choose a face to swap:
- Take a great selfie with our special face swap camera with real time hints and instructions
- Pick an image from your camera roll
- Search for a face on the web
Using a sophisticated face swap engine:
- Match skin tone (or any tone try a stone statue!)
- Automatically find faces in images and place your swap
- Match lighting conditions
- Match head turns and tilts
- Process and place multiple faces in a single scene
Once you start searching and face swapping, you won’t want to stop.
Apple has determined that a very small number of iPhone 6s devices may unexpectedly shut down. This is not a safety issue and only affects devices within a limited serial number range that were manufactured between September and October 2015.
If you have experienced this issue, please visit an Apple Retail Store or an Apple Authorized Service Provider and have your device’s serial number checked to confirm eligibility for a battery replacement, free of charge.
Check it here
This book seems to be interesting. New Photo Book Tells the Story of Design at Apple. The book features 450 photographs of Apple products, from 1998’s iMac to 2015’s Apple Pencil.
Fast, easy and natural!
Microsoft Selfie is a selfie and photo-enhancement application available on Android, iOS and web. Backed by computer vision technology, Microsoft Selfie intelligently considers age, gender, skin tone, lighting and many other variables – all with one click. Users can transform average photos into enhanced, natural photos in seconds.
Have fun taking photos with Microsoft Selfie!
Download through the Google Play Store.
Microsoft Selfie is available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch running on iOS 8 and above.
Microsoft Selfie is a selfie and portrait enhancement application. The app takes age, gender, skin tone, lighting, and many other variables into account, applies different models automatically and finishes enhancement with just a single click. Users can transform average photos into more presentable portraits in seconds. Key features of this application are noise reduction, intelligent enhancement, automatic exposure and color theme.