Microsoft has released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build #16226 for PC for the Fast ring.
It has plenty of improvements and new features specially in Edge.
Now you add any page to Favorites it will be saved in a Folder. You can also edit URL for Favorites.
New emoji are there. More improvements in EPUB. In addition to Notes you can copy and ask Cortana.
One drive and touch keyboard are also improved.
Microsoft has released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16215 on 8th June,2017.
You may go through the fixes and new features of this build here.
After installing this preview build I observed that the volume icon is missing in the taskbar. So to fix the problem I did the following steps:
- In Start Search box type in Turn System icons on or off and press the Enter key.
- Locate Volume icon and turn it on.
But still the volume icon is missing and I found only Network icon in the taskbar. One thing I noticed that the Network icon is awfully flattened. So I turned off the Network icon first and kept volume icon on.
Now the volume icon appeared. Finally I made both Network and Volume icons On and see the result below:
How did I fix the problem:
I uninstalled graphic card driver via Device Manager. Rebooted the system and installed the driver from the website of the manufacturer. Finally I signed out and in. Everything looks great now.
Many fonts were present prior to install of creator’s update now they are missing.
To restore default fonts open Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Fonts > Font settings.
But if the fonts (missing) installed earlier from third party sources Microsoft has created the Blocking Untrusted Fonts feature.
What are untrusted fonts?
Untrusted fonts are any font installed outside of the
Block untrusted fonts in an enterprise
Search and transport yourself into fun, inspirational scenes. Just take a selfie, choose a scene from your camera roll or the web, and swipe through your results. Its easy with the power of search and the intelligent face tech.
- See yourself with a new hairstyle
- Try on different fashions
- Pop yourself into trending scenes
- Swap multiple faces on a group photo
- Put your friend’s face onto some funny pictures
- You can swap any face into any picture.
Choose a picture:
- Pick an image with faces from your camera roll
- Search for an image from internet right inside the app
- Choose a scene from one of our fun categories
Choose a face to swap:
- Take a great selfie with our special face swap camera with real time hints and instructions
- Pick an image from your camera roll
- Search for a face on the web
Using a sophisticated face swap engine:
- Match skin tone (or any tone try a stone statue!)
- Automatically find faces in images and place your swap
- Match lighting conditions
- Match head turns and tilts
- Process and place multiple faces in a single scene
Once you start searching and face swapping, you won’t want to stop.
So, are you still using Windows XP?
Wannacry ransomware has only targeted Microsoft Windows operating system. Mac is safe and so does Linux. Microsoft has already released patches to combat against this malware on Windows XP. Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2003.
If you are using Windows 10, You are safe.
WannaCrypt ransomware worm targets out-of-date systems