New Insider build 16.0.6528.1008 is available for Office on Android. Join the program and tell us what you think! http://off365.ms/nwgDKd .
The Dropbox app for Windows 10 will begin rolling out in the Windows Store this week as a free download for Windows 10 customers.
- Drag and drop files into the Dropbox app from Windows File Explorer—and even between folders within the app—to easily move or copy them.
- Use Quick Search to find what you need faster. Just start typing a search term to see your results—no need to use the search icon
- Set up interactive notifications to accept shared folder invitations without having to launch the Dropbox app
- Enable Windows Hello to use your fingerprint, face, or iris to unlock the Dropbox app, for extra peace of mind
- Add comments directly on your files, and bring others into the discussion with @mentions
- Quickly access recent files using Jump List. All you have to do is right-click the Dropbox app icon in your taskbar
Microsoft released Build 11102 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring.
There is New history menu in Microsoft Edge.
There are lots of known issues too.Check it here.
This security update for Windows 10 includes improvements in the functionality of Windows 10 and resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:
- 3124605 MS16-008: Security Update for Windows kernel to address elevation of privilege: January 12, 2016
- 3124901 MS16-007: Security Update for Windows to address remote code execution: January 12, 2016
- 3124584 MS16-005: Security Update for Windows kernel-mode drivers to address remote code execution: January 12, 2016
- 3124904 MS16-002: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: January 12, 2016
- 3124275 MS16-001: Security update for Internet Explorer: January 12, 2016
Windows 10 updates are cumulative. Therefore, this package contains all previously released fixes. If you have installed previous updates, only the new fixes that are contained in this package will be downloaded and installed to your computer.
To know more visit here
I can’t sign in to Groove music & Movies &TV ,getting the error code 0xc00d1388.
Run the App Troubleshooter:
- In the Start Search box type in troubleshooting
- Click on View All
- Select Windows Store apps, click on Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
You may run the Windows 10 Troubleshooter App directly:
Verify your settings
Verify that the time, date, language and region settings are correct on the computer. To check, press the Windows key + I and then select Time & language.
Microsoft Account Troubleshooting:
You may get this error if region and place are different Microsoft account and pc.
Go to the Account migration page. Follow on Screen instructions.
You may also run Microsoft account troubleshooter