Microsoft has released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18362.10005 (19H2) to the Windows Insiders in the Slow ring.
In addition to the fixes included in KB4507453 for the May 2019 Update, 19H2 Build 18362.10005 includes the following changes and improvements:
- Windows containers require matched host and container version. This restricts customers and limits Windows containers from supporting mixed-version container pod scenarios This update includes 5 fixes to address this and allow the host to run down-level containers on up-level for process (Argon) isolation.
- A fix to allow OEMs to reduce the inking latency based on the hardware capabilities of their devices rather than being stuck with latency selected on typical hardware configuration by the OS.
- Key-rolling or Key-rotation feature enables secure rolling of Recovery passwords on MDM managed AAD devices upon on demand request from in-tune/MDM tools or upon every time recovery password is used to unlock the BitLocker protected drive. This feature will help prevent accidental recovery password disclosure as part of manual BitLocker drive unlock by users.
- A change to enable third-party digital assistants to voice activate above the Lock screen.
There are three options for downloading the ISO for build 18932. You can download the Windows 10 Insider Preview, Windows 10 Enterprise Insider Preview, and Windows 10 Home China Insider Preview.
Check it Here
New Features added:
This preview build has emphasized on Eye Control which will help in accessibility.
Lots of features added as far as Eye Control is concerned. All these features are depicted in the following image:
Other things added:
Narrator will now automatically start reading webpages and emails
The Magnifier UI now works with dark theme and text sizing options
This release has been referred to as 19H2 with Insiders. 19H2 will include a scoped set of features for select performance improvements, enterprise features, and quality enhancements and will be delivered to customers running the May 2019 Update using servicing technology (like the monthly Cumulative Update process).
For Insiders, this means a few differences to how they will get 19H2:
- Insiders will need to be in the Slow ring and on the May 2019 Update to receive 19H2 bits.
- 19H2 will be delivered to Insiders in the Slow ring via servicing as a Cumulative Update and not full build updates.
- Some Insiders may not see the new features right away as we perform controlled feature rollouts (CFRs) to gain better feedback on overall build quality.
- Specific to CFRs, we may ship features in these updates turned off by default and turn them on independently of bits getting downloaded to Insiders’ PCs.
I love this new icon for Windows Terminal!
The upcoming preview build of Windows Insider is 20H1.
Build wise the following features will be included:
New download throttling options for Delivery Optimization (Build 18917)
Narrator Data Table Reading improvements (Build 18917)
Windows Subsystem for Linux 2 (Build 18917)
Windows Ink Workspace Updates (Build 18917)
Narrator “Click me” link solution (Build 18912)
Disk type now visible in Task Manager Performance tab (Build 18898)
File Explorer improvements (Build 18894)
Accessibility improvements (Build 18894)
Expanding dictation support to more languages (Build 18885)
East Asian Microsoft Input Method Editor (IME) Improvements (Build 18875)
Bringing SwiftKey’s Typing Intelligence to Even More Languages (Build 18860)
Improved Windows Sandbox accessibility (Build 18855)
Snip & Sketch version 10.1901.10521.0 (Build 18850)
Windows Sandbox configuration file support (Build 18841)
To go through the details of each feature check it here
This is really awesome. 🙂
Thanks to Apple and Microsoft for making it easy for customers to access and enjoy the benefits of their iCloud account across their Windows 10 PC and Apple devices.
iCloud is now available in Microsoft Store for downloading. You need Windows 10 version 18362.145 or higher as System requirement.
You can easily access your photos, videos, mail, calendar, files and other important information from your iCloud account on the go and on your Windows 10 PC. iCloud is home to iCloud Drive, iCloud Photos, Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Reminders, Safari Bookmarks and more.