Microsoft released Windows 10 for PCs build 16288.1 to the Slow ring. As we are approaching towards RTM of Windows 10 Fall Creators Update so a number of issues have been fixed in this Preview Build but no new features were added.
Feedback notifications are integral part of Windows 10 Insider Preview Builds.Windows Insider feedback through the Windows Feedback app. Actually Feedback notifications are extremely important from end users end to the engineering team to build and shape the future preview builds.
You can configure Feedback notifications in Windows 10 Insider Preview Builds.
- In Start Search type gpedit.msc and press the Enter key.
- Now under Local Group Policy Editor expand:
- Computer Configuration
- Administrative Templates
- Windows Components
- Data collection and preview builds
- Do not show feedback notifications
This policy setting allows an organization to prevent its devices from showing feedback questions from Microsoft.
If you enable this policy setting, users will no longer see feedback notifications through the Windows Feedback app
If you disable or do not configure this policy setting, users may see notifications through the Windows Feedback app asking users for feedback.
Today, Microsoft released Insider Preview Build #16281 to the Fast ring Insiders , but the Slow ring is not far behind with the release of build 16278.
Windows 10 Fall Creators Update is all set for 17th October,2017 release.
Microsoft has released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16275 for PC for the first ring users.
This build has no new features since upgradation from Preview Build 16273.
Here are some fixes:
- an issue resulting in Asphalt 8 not accepting input in recent flights.
- an issue from recent flights where when Slideshow was enabled resuming from sleep a second time might place the Lock screen in a state where it couldn’t be dismissed without pressing Ctrl + Alt + Del.
- an issue that caused minimized per-monitor DPI aware windows to miss DPI changes and end up with a mix of DPI scaling upon restoring.
- an issue in XAML resulting in text animations appearing slightly blurry in the last flight until the animation had stopped (for example, when loading the main page of Settings).
- an issue resulting in progress wheels on certain websites in Microsoft Edge unexpectedly moving out of place during their rotation.
- an issue resulting in an unexpected change in mouse sensitivity in the last flight for PCs using non-default display scaling.
- an issue resulting in the taskbar being unexpectedly thick if you booted up the PC while plugged in to an external monitor with a different DPI.
Interestingly there is no known issue for this Preview build.
If you are a disabled person then this preview build is for you. If not? There is absolutely no point to get updated to this build.
Why so? The answer is pretty simple -Microsoft is working on eye ball tracking. To test this feature you have to buy eye ball tracker. Microsoft suggests Tobii Eye Tracker 4C .What’s the price?
|Shipping and Handling||Flat Rate: €25.00|
I don’t know how many will be interested to buy just for testing purpose.
Other improvements are not much to say.
Still we don’t have the ISO build of Windows 10 Insider Preview Build #16251.Windows 10 Insider Preview Build #16251 is now available for Slow ring Insiders also. It suggests that an ISO of this build will be released shortly.
As the ISO is unavailable so,to go for a Clean installation you have to “Reset” your system.
1.Download Windows 10 Insider Preview Build #1632
2. Open Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update.
3. This will update Windows 10 Insider Preview Build to #16251.
4. Now open Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Reset this PC.
One of the most fascinating features of Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16251 is to connect your phone to your PC.