So I updated my system. Here it goes:
My OS build is now 17134.1. It is now available for Slow ring and Release Preview ring Windows Insiders. But I haven’t seen any new features.
It includes the fixes from KB4100375 as well as some fixes for general reliability of the OS. 17134 is the current candidate for a public release and still no ISO is available for this release.
KB4100375 takes Windows 10 to build version 17133.73. It is associated with Windows 10 Spring Creators Update.If You are a Windows Insider then it is already available in Fast, Slow, and Release Preview rings.
- Addresses a PDF security issue in Microsoft Edge.
- Addresses an issue that, in some instances, prevents Internet Explorer from identifying custom controls.
- Security updates to Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft scripting engine,
- Windows kernel, Microsoft graphics component, Windows Server, Windows cryptography, and Windows datacenter networking.
How to get this update:
You can automatically download KB4100375 via Windows Update. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > click on the ‘Check for updates‘ button.
You need to restart your system.
After the restart the OS version the build version will be 17133.73.
Microsoft has released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17133 (RS4) to Windows Insiders in the Release Preview ring. The full availability to Release Preview is due on Monday 4/9.
If You like to install immediately then try the following:
a manual check for updates under Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update
Things fixed or changed:
- fixed an issue resulting in certain devices with BitLocker enabled unexpectedly booting into BitLocker recovery in recent flights.
- fixed an issue resulting in not being able to change the display resolution when there were 4 or more monitors connected, due to the confirmation prompt hanging when you selected “Keep changes”.
- fixed an issue where clicking suggested search terms when typing in the Microsoft Edge URL bar didn’t do anything.
If you are a Windows 10 Insider then you can download Windows 10 Insider Preview Build # 17127 ISOs.
Three ISO are available for this release. These are :
- Windows 10 Insider Preview
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Enterprise
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Home China
Additional Insider Preview downloads
- Symbols MSI Insider Preview – Build 17025 32-bit / 64-bit
- Features on Demand Pack Insider Preview (part 1) – Build 17127 32-bit / 64-bit
- Features on Demand Pack Insider Preview (part 2) – Build 17127 32-bit / 64-bit
- Language Pack Bundle Insider Preview – Build 17127
This Preview build has no watermark and the expiration date 🙂
But “This does not mean this is the final build as we are not done yet. ”
Enter Cortana Show Me, your guide to Windows 10 settings, which is now available for download in the Microsoft Store through this link
Detailed is here
In the latest preview builds of Windows Insider We have new and improved Region & Language Settings.
Icons added to each language to indicate when language support is installed, text-to-speech, speech recognition and/or handwriting. Also added is a new language selection experience that enables quick identification of the available language features for each language.
Only Administrator accounts can configure new Windows display languages. Certain Group Policy settings may prevent you from downloading and installing Local Experience Packs.
From the Start menu, click Settings.
Select Time & Language.
Select Region & language.
Select Add a language.
Select any language from the list that has an icon indicating that it’s a display language.
Select Next and then select Install (leave ‘Set as my Windows display language’ ticked).
After the language install is complete, sign out and then sign back in to your Windows account.
What is High Efficiency Image File Format (HEIF) ?
According to the Wikipedia it is a file format for individual images and image sequences. It was developed by the Moving Picture Experts Group (MPEG) and is defined by MPEG-H Part 12 (ISO/IEC 23008-12). The MPEG group claims that twice as much information can be stored in HEIF image as a JPEG one of the same size, even in better quality.
In June 2017, Apple announced support for HEIF in macOS High Sierra and iOS 11. Now this is introduced in Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17623 (RS5).
How will You try High Efficiency Image File Format (HEIF) ?
In order to try this out, you need to join the Windows App Preview Program for the Photos app and make sure you are running the March release of the Photos app (Version 2018.18022.13740.0 or newer).