Microsoft has released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16275 for PC for the first ring users.
This build has no new features since upgradation from Preview Build 16273.
Here are some fixes:
- an issue resulting in Asphalt 8 not accepting input in recent flights.
- an issue from recent flights where when Slideshow was enabled resuming from sleep a second time might place the Lock screen in a state where it couldn’t be dismissed without pressing Ctrl + Alt + Del.
- an issue that caused minimized per-monitor DPI aware windows to miss DPI changes and end up with a mix of DPI scaling upon restoring.
- an issue in XAML resulting in text animations appearing slightly blurry in the last flight until the animation had stopped (for example, when loading the main page of Settings).
- an issue resulting in progress wheels on certain websites in Microsoft Edge unexpectedly moving out of place during their rotation.
- an issue resulting in an unexpected change in mouse sensitivity in the last flight for PCs using non-default display scaling.
- an issue resulting in the taskbar being unexpectedly thick if you booted up the PC while plugged in to an external monitor with a different DPI.
Interestingly there is no known issue for this Preview build.
The user cannot select text, copy or paste in Microsoft Edge. But he can do the same in other browsers.
Close all the opened webpages in Edge and restart Edge.
Reboot your system and recheck the issue.
Create a new user and test the problem.
Reset Edge. See:
How To Reset Microsoft Edge
The user cannot copy paste in Firefox. For example, if the user has written something in Microsoft Word , copied that by using Ctrl+C and when tried to paste by using Ctrl+V in Firefox, it just failed.
- Open Firefox.
- In the address bar of Firefox type in about:config and hit the Enter Key.
- Click I accept the risk! tab
- In the Search box of Firefox type Clipboard
- Locate dom.event.clipboardevents.enabled. The default value of it is true. Click on it change to false.
- Restart Firefox.
You will get this update via Windows update.
Windows Update History Name
Surface – System – 126.96.36.199
Surface Camera Windows Hello
- 188.8.131.52 resolves Windows Hello experience error.
The fingerprint sensor is subtly hidden in a normal-looking key and uses Windows Hello to let you sign in instantly and more securely with one simple press. It can be used wired or wirelessly with Bluetooth.
The price is $129.99 but there is a student discount also $116.99.
To know more and buy check it here.
If you are a disabled person then this preview build is for you. If not? There is absolutely no point to get updated to this build.
Why so? The answer is pretty simple -Microsoft is working on eye ball tracking. To test this feature you have to buy eye ball tracker. Microsoft suggests Tobii Eye Tracker 4C .What’s the price?
|Shipping and Handling
||Flat Rate: €25.00
I don’t know how many will be interested to buy just for testing purpose.
Other improvements are not much to say.
Still we don’t have the ISO build of Windows 10 Insider Preview Build #16251.Windows 10 Insider Preview Build #16251 is now available for Slow ring Insiders also. It suggests that an ISO of this build will be released shortly.
As the ISO is unavailable so,to go for a Clean installation you have to “Reset” your system.
1.Download Windows 10 Insider Preview Build #1632
2. Open Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update.
3. This will update Windows 10 Insider Preview Build to #16251.
4. Now open Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Reset this PC.