Search and transport yourself into fun, inspirational scenes. Just take a selfie, choose a scene from your camera roll or the web, and swipe through your results. Its easy with the power of search and the intelligent face tech.
- See yourself with a new hairstyle
- Try on different fashions
- Pop yourself into trending scenes
- Swap multiple faces on a group photo
- Put your friend’s face onto some funny pictures
- You can swap any face into any picture.
Choose a picture:
- Pick an image with faces from your camera roll
- Search for an image from internet right inside the app
- Choose a scene from one of our fun categories
Choose a face to swap:
- Take a great selfie with our special face swap camera with real time hints and instructions
- Pick an image from your camera roll
- Search for a face on the web
Using a sophisticated face swap engine:
- Match skin tone (or any tone try a stone statue!)
- Automatically find faces in images and place your swap
- Match lighting conditions
- Match head turns and tilts
- Process and place multiple faces in a single scene
Once you start searching and face swapping, you won’t want to stop.
I have been trying to transfer pictures from my Microsoft Lumia or Android phone to iPad Pro tablet but facing Bluetooth connectivity failure. The steps I am following are as follows:
- I turned on Bluetooth on Windows/Android phone and iPad Pro via Settings.
- Both the devices became discoverable.
- Tapping on Windows/Android phone to get it paired with iPad Pro tablet.
- The Pass Key matches on both the devices.
- Pressing OK on iPad Pro or Windows/Android phone.
- It is showing connected or paired with iPad Pro on Windows/Android phone but showing not connected on iPad Pro.
- End result it failed to receive pictures from phones.
- Finally got a pop up message ” Make sure your Windows or Android phone is turned on and close enough…”
- And on Windows/Android phone I got ‘sharing is not supported on iPad Pro ‘
The main reason is Your device must be compatible with the iPad in order to connect. The iPad or iPad Pro can only connect to headsets speakers, keyboards, and remotes. It cannot connect directly to other iOS devices, computers, or smartphones via Bluetooth.
So to resolve the issue best option is to download and install SHAREit app both on iPad Pro and on Windows or Android phone. Share everything with other devices – pictures, videos, music files, documents, contacts…even apps! Devices with SHAREit can automatically find each other when in range.
Microsoft has released a new app, Fetch!
It’s a Microsoft Garage project, recognizes dogs and classifies them by their breed. There’s also an extensive collection of breeds that contains information such as disposition, size, coat and what types of families are best suited for each.
The app is available on iOS through the App Store as well as online through What-Dog.net for people on Android or Windows.
New Insider build 16.0.6528.1008 is available for Office on Android. Join the program and tell us what you think! .
It has not yet released to the market. It will cost $99.95 and it’s coming soon.
Universal Foldable Keyboard is the perfect travel companion—its ultra-thin, lightweight, compact design lets you easily take it wherever you go so you can get more done on your tablet or smartphone no matter where you are.
You can simultaneously pair it with virtually any two mobile devices—an iPad, iPhone, Android devices, Windows tablets, and Windows Phone—and then instantly switch between them with a single touch. Set up in a second—just open it to turn it on and connect. Then you’ll enjoy fast, comfortable typing on a full-sized keyboard. Power through emails, edit a proposal or instant message with friends. When you’re done, simply close it to turn it off and you’re ready to go.
What you need:
YouTube Android and iOS app for the related mobiles.
If You are located in the following countries:
India, Indonesia and the Philippines.
Why these Asian countries chosen?
Because the internet speed is much slower.
Is there any time period for viewing offline?
According to Google, videos can be played back without an internet connection for 48 hours once taken offline.
To download videos users can simply tap on the offline icon that sits under the video frame and select the desired quality. The icon will be visible only against videos that have offline viewing enabled.
This keyboard is universal because of a three-way switch that moves between Android, iOS, and Windows modes.The Universal Mobile Keyboard was designed to work with iPad, iPhone, Android devices and Windows tablets. Pair with up to 3 devices with different operating systems and easily switch between them.
This keyboard recharges via a Micro-USB connection and can work up to six months at ease.There is a 10 mm thick slot where a tablet within that size limit can be set.Ironically,this keyboard doesn’t support windows phone.