Microsoft is bringing an app, simply called Office. It’s now available to Windows Insiders (Fast) and will roll out to all Windows 10 users soon. The app itself is free and it can be used with any Office 365 subscription, Office 2019, Office 2016, or Office Online—the free web-based version of Office for consumers.
A key features:
- Quickly switch between apps. See all your Office apps in one place and switch between them with a single click.
- Get back into your work. Jump to your most recently used documents, pinned documents, and documents shared with you—whether they’re on your local machine or stored in OneDrive or SharePoint.
- Find what you need. With Microsoft Search integrated prominently, you can quickly find the apps, documents, people, and sites you need to get your work done.
- Tailor it to your organization. Organizations can apply company branding and integrate other line of business applications through single sign-on to customize the experience for their users.
What will it replace?
The Office app will replace the My Office app.
How to get it?
If you already have the My Office app, you will get the new Office app through an automatic update in the coming months. Otherwise, you can download it from the Microsoft Store.
Search and transport yourself into fun, inspirational scenes. Just take a selfie, choose a scene from your camera roll or the web, and swipe through your results. Its easy with the power of search and the intelligent face tech.
- See yourself with a new hairstyle
- Try on different fashions
- Pop yourself into trending scenes
- Swap multiple faces on a group photo
- Put your friend’s face onto some funny pictures
- You can swap any face into any picture.
Choose a picture:
- Pick an image with faces from your camera roll
- Search for an image from internet right inside the app
- Choose a scene from one of our fun categories
Choose a face to swap:
- Take a great selfie with our special face swap camera with real time hints and instructions
- Pick an image from your camera roll
- Search for a face on the web
Using a sophisticated face swap engine:
- Match skin tone (or any tone try a stone statue!)
- Automatically find faces in images and place your swap
- Match lighting conditions
- Match head turns and tilts
- Process and place multiple faces in a single scene
Once you start searching and face swapping, you won’t want to stop.
Microsoft has released a new app, Fetch!
It’s a Microsoft Garage project, recognizes dogs and classifies them by their breed. There’s also an extensive collection of breeds that contains information such as disposition, size, coat and what types of families are best suited for each.
The app is available on iOS through the App Store as well as online through What-Dog.net for people on Android or Windows.
With Box app you can create, store, and access files from any device using the Box for Windows 10 universal app. Share files or folders instantly with anyone, from anywhere.
Features: Share large files with just a link – no need for attachments · View many different file types, including PDF, Word and Excel – no file downloading required · Create and edit Microsoft Office files directly in Box, or from Office · Add comments to documents and keep projects moving forward, wherever you are.
Microsoft has released video preview app.
All your Movies and TV shows, all in one place, on all your devices The Video Preview app brings you the latest entertainment content in one simple, fast and elegant app on Windows. Rent and buy new blockbuster movies and favorite classics, or catch up on last nights episodes of the hottest TV shows. The Video Preview app also brings you instant-on HD to get you watching right away. Plus, play, explore and manage videos from your personal collection; even starting a movie on one device and finishing it on another.
- Quickly find, play, and manage your video library
- Watch videos in all the latest file formats
- Access the videos you’ve rented or purchased from the store*
- Play your rentals and purchased videos on your Xbox 360, Xbox One, Windows, Windows Phone devices, and from the web*
- * Available in regions with Video Store. To see which features are available in your region, go to the feature list at http://support.xbox.com/apps/windows-8/xbox-on-windows-features.
- Get this App