Search and transport yourself into fun, inspirational scenes. Just take a selfie, choose a scene from your camera roll or the web, and swipe through your results. Its easy with the power of search and the intelligent face tech.
- See yourself with a new hairstyle
- Try on different fashions
- Pop yourself into trending scenes
- Swap multiple faces on a group photo
- Put your friend’s face onto some funny pictures
- You can swap any face into any picture.
Choose a picture:
- Pick an image with faces from your camera roll
- Search for an image from internet right inside the app
- Choose a scene from one of our fun categories
Choose a face to swap:
- Take a great selfie with our special face swap camera with real time hints and instructions
- Pick an image from your camera roll
- Search for a face on the web
Using a sophisticated face swap engine:
- Match skin tone (or any tone try a stone statue!)
- Automatically find faces in images and place your swap
- Match lighting conditions
- Match head turns and tilts
- Process and place multiple faces in a single scene
Once you start searching and face swapping, you won’t want to stop.
Microsoft has released a new app, Fetch!
It’s a Microsoft Garage project, recognizes dogs and classifies them by their breed. There’s also an extensive collection of breeds that contains information such as disposition, size, coat and what types of families are best suited for each.
The app is available on iOS through the App Store as well as online through What-Dog.net for people on Android or Windows.
With Box app you can create, store, and access files from any device using the Box for Windows 10 universal app. Share files or folders instantly with anyone, from anywhere.
Features: Share large files with just a link – no need for attachments · View many different file types, including PDF, Word and Excel – no file downloading required · Create and edit Microsoft Office files directly in Box, or from Office · Add comments to documents and keep projects moving forward, wherever you are.
Microsoft has released video preview app.
All your Movies and TV shows, all in one place, on all your devices The Video Preview app brings you the latest entertainment content in one simple, fast and elegant app on Windows. Rent and buy new blockbuster movies and favorite classics, or catch up on last nights episodes of the hottest TV shows. The Video Preview app also brings you instant-on HD to get you watching right away. Plus, play, explore and manage videos from your personal collection; even starting a movie on one device and finishing it on another.
- Quickly find, play, and manage your video library
- Watch videos in all the latest file formats
- Access the videos you’ve rented or purchased from the store*
- Play your rentals and purchased videos on your Xbox 360, Xbox One, Windows, Windows Phone devices, and from the web*
- * Available in regions with Video Store. To see which features are available in your region, go to the feature list at http://support.xbox.com/apps/windows-8/xbox-on-windows-features.
- Get this App
Microsoft has released Music Preview app. All your tunes, all in one place, on all your devices The Music Preview app brings you all the music you love in one simple, fast and elegant app on Windows. Play and manage music from your personal collection and access it all across your favourite Windows device. Browse and buy songs from the Store, or sign up for a Music Pass for unlimited access to over 47 million* tracks across all your devices. Features:
- Browse and manage your personal music collection
- Create and edit playlists of your favourite songs. Even import the ones you’ve already made in iTunes
- Put your music on OneDrive and browse and play it on Xbox, or Windows 8.1/10 devices.*
- Get a Music Pass to stream millions of tracks, listen to artist radio, and download on multiple devices*
- * Not available in all regions. To see which features are available in your region, go to the feature list at http://support.xbox.com/apps/windows-8/xbox-on-windows-features
Known issues: The Music Preview app doesn’t support purchase of songs or albums. For the time being use the Music app to buy your tunes. There’s no context menu when you right-click or press/hold on an item. You can still access secondary actions by choosing “Select” and choosing an item