Alt Balaji offer original, exclusive and premium shows,movies. Everything you want to watch, anytime, anywhere and as much. The subscription rate is also very minimum. Yesterday I paid and watched a show series on my desktop. The audio and video qualities are excellent. The video streaming is also fine and smooth, no buffering at all. The settings and interface are very simple and friendly.
But the problem started when I downloaded altbalaji app from app stores on iOS for my ipad Pro.
It can play only a few movies there and unfortunately cannot play most of the movies. It doesn’t show any error messages. Just shows the altbalaji logo when starting playing then immediately it stops.
My iOS software is most updated. I have already sent my feedback to altbalaji support team and waiting for their response.
This happened with iOS 10.1 and presently I am using iOS 11.2 and still getting intermittent annoying warning messages saying that the Smart Keyboard was an unsupported device:
“Accessory Not Supported.This accessory is not supported by this device. Ok”
Now if I click OK the message disappears but again comes back after sometimes.
The workarounds are disconnecting the keyboard and check for any debris interfering magnetic connectors with the device. Cleaning of magnetic connectors has been suggested.
Apple has come out with the following resolution:
If your iPad Pro doesn’t detect your Smart Keyboard or you see an “Accessory not supported” alert on your iPad Pro, make sure there’s no debris or plastic covering on the Smart Connector pins on the keyboard or the Smart Connector on the iPad Pro. Also, try these steps:
- Make sure that your iPad Pro and Smart Keyboard are in the Type position.
- Remove the Smart Keyboard from your iPad Pro.
- Restart your iPad Pro.
- Reconnect the Smart Keyboard.
But it is absolutely useless. Cleaning the magnetic connectors and following the above steps are of no use. Not helpful at all.
I am looking for a real fix.
I have been trying to transfer pictures from my Microsoft Lumia or Android phone to iPad Pro tablet but facing Bluetooth connectivity failure. The steps I am following are as follows:
- I turned on Bluetooth on Windows/Android phone and iPad Pro via Settings.
- Both the devices became discoverable.
- Tapping on Windows/Android phone to get it paired with iPad Pro tablet.
- The Pass Key matches on both the devices.
- Pressing OK on iPad Pro or Windows/Android phone.
- It is showing connected or paired with iPad Pro on Windows/Android phone but showing not connected on iPad Pro.
- End result it failed to receive pictures from phones.
- Finally got a pop up message ” Make sure your Windows or Android phone is turned on and close enough…”
- And on Windows/Android phone I got ‘sharing is not supported on iPad Pro ‘
The main reason is Your device must be compatible with the iPad in order to connect. The iPad or iPad Pro can only connect to headsets speakers, keyboards, and remotes. It cannot connect directly to other iOS devices, computers, or smartphones via Bluetooth.
So to resolve the issue best option is to download and install SHAREit app both on iPad Pro and on Windows or Android phone. Share everything with other devices – pictures, videos, music files, documents, contacts…even apps! Devices with SHAREit can automatically find each other when in range.