Recently I am getting emails from email@example.com saying Earn Microsoft Rewards. The emails have official Microsoft logo with Redmond’s address. There several links to click within the email body.I am confused if it’s a real email or just a spam.
This is definitely a scam, don’t open them, just delete them.The following article will help you:
Deal with abuse, phishing, or spoofing in Outlook.com
Search and transport yourself into fun, inspirational scenes. Just take a selfie, choose a scene from your camera roll or the web, and swipe through your results. Its easy with the power of search and the intelligent face tech.
- See yourself with a new hairstyle
- Try on different fashions
- Pop yourself into trending scenes
- Swap multiple faces on a group photo
- Put your friend’s face onto some funny pictures
- You can swap any face into any picture.
Choose a picture:
- Pick an image with faces from your camera roll
- Search for an image from internet right inside the app
- Choose a scene from one of our fun categories
Choose a face to swap:
- Take a great selfie with our special face swap camera with real time hints and instructions
- Pick an image from your camera roll
- Search for a face on the web
Using a sophisticated face swap engine:
- Match skin tone (or any tone try a stone statue!)
- Automatically find faces in images and place your swap
- Match lighting conditions
- Match head turns and tilts
- Process and place multiple faces in a single scene
Once you start searching and face swapping, you won’t want to stop.
At the Microsoft event in New York City, the company announced a Surface Book PC, new Paint 3D app, updated Surface Book, and more.
Microsoft has released a new app, Fetch!
It’s a Microsoft Garage project, recognizes dogs and classifies them by their breed. There’s also an extensive collection of breeds that contains information such as disposition, size, coat and what types of families are best suited for each.
The app is available on iOS through the App Store as well as online through What-Dog.net for people on Android or Windows.
So the wait is over. Microsoft has launched Surface Pro 4 in India today. Amazon India will market the device for the first six months along with older Surface Pro 3.Both the Surface devices are up for pre-orders which will start from January 14. The device will also be available through Microsoft Stores in different cities across the country.
But the pricing is a shocking one. Intel Core i5 processor 6th Gen ,4 GB DDR3 RAM, 128 GB storage starts with a price tag of 89,900 Indian rupees ($1,343.46) , the same model in US costs $999.00; plus Rs.12,400 ($185.304 )Touch Cover extra.
Moreover the price of Surface Pro3 is Rs. 73,990.00 ($1,104.55 USD) which is $599.00 in US.
Personally I consider it’s a very bad marketing strategy on behalf of Microsoft. There are lots of alternatives available with a much cheaper price. Apple has a far better marketing strategy.
In 2003 I first got this most prestigious award.Since 2003,I am getting this award every year.It’s the same excitement when I got this award today.Thanks Microsoft for giving me this most valuable award.:)