Chrome 67 now supports Desktop Progressive Web Apps and Google Developers already started working on support for Mac and Windows.
- Now update your WordPress blog pages and respond to comments from a desktop app.
- manage all your WordPress blogs and sites in one spot, on any device.
- spend less time on administration and uploading and more time creating.
- find the best content people publish with WordPress every day.
To get all these under one roof just download the desktop app:
- Microsoft’s new 8.9-inch Windows tablet-‘Windows Tablet Real Madrid Edition’ launched in Spain.
On board storage 32 GB
RAM 2 GB
8.9” IPS Multi touch display
Resolution 1920×1200 px Full HD
Dimensions 233.2×148.2×8 mm. 369 gr
Battery Li Po 6700 mAh
Micro USB / Micro SD
Camera (x2) Frontal 2 MP / Rear 5 MP
WiFi 802.11 b/g/n / Bluetooth 4.0
My display doesn’t look right at all. Resolution seems to be set to 1920×1080… , but text, icons and windows seem bigger than they were before. Also the display is lacking sharpness around text.
Microsoft has released a tech article about this.
Look for an updated graphic driver in graphic card manufacturer’s website. Other things could be tried:
- Disable DPI virtualization for the application. To do this, right-click the application’s shortcut and then click Properties. On the Compatibility tab, select Disable Display Scaling On High DPI Settings, and then click OK. This causes the text in the application to appear clearer. However, if the application does not correctly handle high DPI settings, this procedure may have adverse side effects such as truncated text and incorrectly sized graphical elements.
- Lower the overall Windows DPI setting. To do this, open the Display item in Control Panel (or search for “dpiscaling” from the Start screen), and then adjust the slider under Change the size of all items. You may have to click to select the check box for Let me choose one scaling level for all my displays and then change the scale to 100 percent.
Note that on very high-DPI displays, this may make screen elements very small, and some text may become difficult to read.
It has not yet released to the market. It will cost $99.95 and it’s coming soon.
Universal Foldable Keyboard is the perfect travel companion—its ultra-thin, lightweight, compact design lets you easily take it wherever you go so you can get more done on your tablet or smartphone no matter where you are.
You can simultaneously pair it with virtually any two mobile devices—an iPad, iPhone, Android devices, Windows tablets, and Windows Phone—and then instantly switch between them with a single touch. Set up in a second—just open it to turn it on and connect. Then you’ll enjoy fast, comfortable typing on a full-sized keyboard. Power through emails, edit a proposal or instant message with friends. When you’re done, simply close it to turn it off and you’re ready to go.
Lenovo announced a new YOGA 13-in Tablet 2 with Windows. Earlier it has two more models with 8″ and 10″.The YOGA Tablet 2 13-inch has a stunning Quad HD IPS display and comes powered by an Intel Atom processor. Other features include- ultra slim Bluetooth AccuType keyboard cover for laptop-quality typing. Its dynamic sound experience features cinematic Dolby® Audio surround sound with a 5W subwoofer and two 1.5W speakers from JBL®, while a Wolfson® Master Hi-Fi™ codec chip optimizes audio processing for studio-quality noise reduction. The newest YOGA tablet also offers a Quad HD IPS high resolution display in a larger 13-inch screen size and up to 15 hours of battery life for enjoying TV and movies along with the flexibility to create content anywhere.
The YOGA 13-in Tablet 2 with Windows will be available beginning in November on www.lenovo.com
starting at $699.99.
Microsoft has added some new themes for your desktop.It includes foxes,hot air balloons,dramatic skies,flora,landscape and many more.Enjoy these wonderful themes.