In many cases You need to put your signature on a word or a pdf document. If You are using Surface devices then things become very easy.
- Open the desired word document.
- Tap on Draw
- Select the size and color.
- Sign Your name on the document. If there is something wrong You can always use the eraser of your Surface pen.
- Tap on File
- Select Share
- Select Email
- Select Send as PDF
The latest version of OneNote version 16.0.10325.20049 is loaded with a number of features based directly on users feedback.
- Now you can pin a new page tile to your Start menu.
- You can now pin a transparent version of OneNote’s live tile to your Start menu.
- A new Online Video button added on the ribbon’s Insert tab.
- Paste preferences: keeping the source formatting, merging the formatting, or keeping just the text.
New Features added for Windows Insiders:
- Option to include source links when you paste.
- Cut, copy, and paste added to the ribbon.
- Updated Clear Formatting.
- New simplified ribbon.
- There is an option to hide the borders of the table, and you can now quickly select a range of cells and You may include it or leave it.
- Easier to insert a symbol with the new symbol gallery on the ribbon, which includes the top 25 symbols.
- Two new eraser sizes are now available
- Microsoft Translator added to OneNote. It is available from the View tab.
KB4345421 is applicable for Windows 10, version 1803. This update was released by Microsoft on 16th July,2018.
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
Addresses an issue that may cause some devices running network monitoring workloads to receive the 0xD1 Stop error because of a race condition after installing the July update.
Addresses an issue with the DHCP Failover server that may cause enterprise clients to receive an invalid configuration when requesting a new IP address. This results in a loss of connectivity.
Addresses an issue that may cause the restart of the SQL Server service to fail occasionally with the error, “Tcp port is already in use”.
Addresses an issue that occurs when an administrator tries to stop the World Wide Web Publishing Service (W3SVC). The W3SVC remains in a “stopping” state, but cannot fully stop or it cannot be restarted.
If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.
This update will be downloaded and installed automatically from Windows Update. To get the stand-alone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
Open any PDF file or document You will find the toolbar will automatically pop-up at the top. You can pin or unpin the PDF toolbar.
If You are using Windows Insider Preview Build #17713 then You are sure to experience new and improved Notepad.
Notepad now supports wrap-around find/replace:
Microsoft made significant improvement to the find/replace experience in Notepad.The option to do wrap-around find/replace added to the find dialog and Notepad will now remember previously entered values and the state of checkboxes and automatically populate them the next time you open the find dialog.
Notepad now also allows users to zoom-in into text:
To do this click View > Zoom and select Zoom-In
Check the display panel carefully. If the glass on your Surface touchscreen is cracked or broken, touch may not work.
Sometimes it has been found that if you have trouble touching just the item you want, consider using a Surface Pen or another capacitive stylus.
Clean your Surface display panel with a soft, lint-free cloth dampened with water or eyeglass cleaner. But never spray directly on panel.
Sometimes non-responsive screens back to normal after a simple restart.
Uninstall and reinstall Touch Screen driver via device manager. Make sure the related driver is the latest one.
- Open device manager
- Locate Human Interface Devices.
- Right click on HID-compliant touch screen > Uninstall
Calibration is another tool which is used for Touchscreen troubleshoot.
- Type Calibrate in the search box
- use the arrow keys to highlight Calibrate the screen for pen or touch input, and then press Enter.
- There is a Reset button which can be used to get factory settings.
Make sure that your Surface is not adjacent to other electronic devices ,which can interfere with the touchscreen or make the cursor on your Surface move around unexpectedly.
It’s tiny,just 9.6 by 6.9 by .33 inches, with a 10-inch diagonal display (1800×1200). It also weighs 1.15 pounds,it’s ultra-portable with most of the features of Surface Pro. In one word it’s affordable.
There will be two variants-one with 4GB RAM and another with 8GB RAM. There is a USB-C 3.1 port for data transfers and backup charging. Inside there is an Intel Pentium Gold 4415Y, which is a two-core ( this is a weak processor),a variable position kickstand, 8MP rear/5MP front cameras with Windows Hello facial recognition. The device will be loaded with Windows 10 S.
4 GB RAM, 64 GB SSD, Wi-Fi: $399
8 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, Wi-Fi: $549
Surface Go Type Cover (black): $99
Surface Go Signature Type Cover (Alcantara®, red, blue, or silver): $129
Surface Mobile Mouse: $34.99
Surface Pen: $99