Microsoft Translator has added new capabilities that allow users and developers to get artificial intelligence-powered translations whether or not they have access to the Internet.
Microsoft Translator supports more than 60 languages for text translation.Translator Local Feature works on the most recent version of the Microsoft Translator Android App.
Windows Defender Browser Protection extension is now available in Chrome Web Store.The Windows Defender Browser Protection extension for Google Chrome allows you to add an additional layer of protection when browsing online, powered by the same trusted intelligence found in Microsoft Edge. The extension alerts you about known malicious links, and gives you a clear path back to safety.
Apr 12 release
The following updates are delivered to Surface Pro 4 devices on Windows 10:
|Windows Update History Name
||Device Manager Name
|Surface – Human Interface Device – 2.0.313.0
||Surface Digitizer Integration – Human Interface Device
- 2.0.313.0 enables on-screen support for Surface Dial.
|Surface – Firmware – 18.104.22.168
||Surface Touch – Firmware
- 22.214.171.124 enables on-screen support for Surface Dial and improves touch accuracy.
|Surface – System – 126.96.36.199
||Surface Dial Detection – System
- 188.8.131.52 enables on-screen support for Surface Dial.
|Surface – System – 1.0.821.0
||Surface Touch Servicing ML – System
- 1.0.821.0 enables on-screen support for Surface Dial and improves touch accuracy.
Some products might not be available in your country or region.
To update manually follow these steps:
- Go to Start , and select Settings > Update & security > Windows Update .
- Select Check for updates. Install any available updates.
- Select Restart now if prompted.
KB4100375 takes Windows 10 to build version 17133.73. It is associated with Windows 10 Spring Creators Update.If You are a Windows Insider then it is already available in Fast, Slow, and Release Preview rings.
- Addresses a PDF security issue in Microsoft Edge.
- Addresses an issue that, in some instances, prevents Internet Explorer from identifying custom controls.
- Security updates to Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft scripting engine,
- Windows kernel, Microsoft graphics component, Windows Server, Windows cryptography, and Windows datacenter networking.
How to get this update:
You can automatically download KB4100375 via Windows Update. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > click on the ‘Check for updates‘ button.
You need to restart your system.
After the restart the OS version the build version will be 17133.73.
Microsoft has released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17133 (RS4) to Windows Insiders in the Release Preview ring. The full availability to Release Preview is due on Monday 4/9.
If You like to install immediately then try the following:
a manual check for updates under Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update
Things fixed or changed:
- fixed an issue resulting in certain devices with BitLocker enabled unexpectedly booting into BitLocker recovery in recent flights.
- fixed an issue resulting in not being able to change the display resolution when there were 4 or more monitors connected, due to the confirmation prompt hanging when you selected “Keep changes”.
- fixed an issue where clicking suggested search terms when typing in the Microsoft Edge URL bar didn’t do anything.
In Windows 10 You can choose which folders you like to add on Start menu.
Here are simple steps to follow:
Click on Personalization
Click which folders to appear on start
Now toggle the button against the desired folder from Off to On position.
The folder will appear on Start menu immediately.
KB4096309 released on March 29th,2018.
This KB is applicable for Windows 10 Version 1607 and Windows Server 2016
What does it do?
Addresses an issue that can cause operational degradation or a loss of environment because of connectivity issues in certain environment configurations after installing KB4088889 (released March 22, 2018) or KB4088787 (released March 13, 2018).
Download automatically either via Windows Update or manually