I am running Windows 10 Professional. Very recently I experienced a failing motherboard. So I replace with a new one.Upon boot I have the “Activate Windows” watermark and cannot remove it.
Major hardware changes require reactivation.
You can activate over phone.
Press Windows key + R then type: slui.exe 4 and hit the Enter key.
Select your ‘Country’ from the list.
Choose the ‘Phone Activation’ option and follow on-screen instructions.
I put Surface Pro 4 in Sleep mode but it’s not waking from Sleep. How to fix?
1.Hold the power button down 20-30 seconds.
2.Hold the volume rocker up and power on for almost 15 seconds.
3.After you release the buttons, wait 10 seconds.
4.Press and release the power button to turn your Surface back on
Office 365 Insider build 16.0.6568.2016 includes many awesome new features:
Click an icon below to learn more about what’s new in a particular app.
What’s New in Office 365 for February, 2016:
The Ubuntu experience is now available on the BQ Aquaris M10 Ubuntu Edition — the first commercial Ubuntu Tablet to come to market. It delivers the power to switch to an Ubuntu PC when connected with a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard, or when using the micro HDMI port to connect to an external monitor.
- 10.1 inch multi-touch screen
- MediaTek Quad Core MT8163A processor up to 1.5GHz
- High capacity Li-Po battery (7280mAh)
- Full HD (1080p) camera for super-sharp video recording
- 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory
- MicroSD slot for extra storage (up to 64GB)
- 8 megapixel rear camera with autofocus and 5 megapixel front camera
- Frontal speakers
- Micro HDMI slot
- Dimensions: 246 x 171 x 8.2mm
- Lightweight at only 470g
Microsoft has released System Firmware Update for Surface 3 on 4th February,2016.
The following updates will be installed:
- Surface UEFI update (v1.51116.78.0) recalibrates touch panel.
- Surface Touch Controller Firmware update (v126.96.36.199) recalibrates touch panel.
- Surface Platform Power Driver update (v188.8.131.52) improves charging.
How to get:
||Go to Start , and select Settings > Update & security > Windows Update.
||Select Check for updates.
The Connect button does not show up in Action Center.
The workaround is to press Windows key + P and then click “Connect to a wireless display”.
If you upgrade to Build 14257, the Connect button now shows up again in Action Center