This build is just one build newer than the last one but has a handful of fixes to improvement overall performance and reliability.
Known issues for PC
- Clicking on networks or VPN connections in the network flyout on the taskbar doesn’t launch the network settings page like it should.
- The Evernote Web Clipper might not load on certain websites and there is no thumbnail image when clipping bookmarks. There are also various visual issues.
- When you enable Developer Mode in this build, you will receive an error message because the necessary package needs from Windows Update isn’t being published appropriately.
Source: Windows Blog
According to Microsoft the end of Surface production will happen by the end of December this year. In the mean time one can buy single model that’s still available, which offers 64GB of internal storage and Wi-Fi/LTE capabilities. Surface 4-64 GB and Surface 3-128 GB is already out of stock.There probably won’t be a Surface 4.
Buy Surface 3 options
Microsoft has released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14361 for both PC and Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring.
Some new changes are there:
LastPass extension for Microsoft Edge
Windows Ink improvements
New icons and many more.
We need an exciting design for our next Windows Insider T-shirt. And who better to come up with that design than Windows Insiders like you! The winning design will be used for our new WIP T-shirt which we’ll be offering around the world!
How to enter the competition.
Think about what you like most about the Windows Insider Program (WIP) – the chance to shape Windows, be one of the first try to new features, and join a community of other tech enthusiasts. Then come up with a T-shirt design that captures that excitement.
The winning design will be used for our new WIP T-shirt which we’ll be offering around the world through our Microsoft Company Store. Plus, the winner and four finalists will receive the winning T-shirt, signed by Terry Myerson, Microsoft’s Executive Vice President of the Windows and Devices Group.
(Hurry, entry deadline is June 30, 2016)
Step 1: Register here as a Windows Insider if you’re not already. (It’s free).
Step 2: Register here as a TechRewards user if you’re not already. (It’s also free).
To enter your design, just follow the steps below and submit your design by June 30, 2016.
Step 3: Come up with a great idea. We’re looking for designs that capture the spirit and excitement of the Windows Insider Program (WIP), including the chance to:
- Help build the next great version of Windows
- Provide feedback that goes directly to our engineering teams
- Be one of the first to try exciting new Windows features
- Join a community of other Windows fans and tech enthusiasts
Step 4: Create your design. Your design might just become our next official Windows Insider T-shirt – so it’ll have to meet the following criteria:
- Make sure your design will display clearly on either a blue or grey T-shirt (examples shown below)
- Add one of the official Windows logos from the folder located here. You may use the Windows logo in full (symbol + text) or just the Windows symbol by itself
- Include the words “Windows Insider Program” or “Windows Insiders” or “Windows Insider”
- Use only original graphics and text (English only, please)
- No third party design elements
- No photography
- Note that judges will select the winning design based on three criteria: effective communication of WIP benefits (40%); creativity (40%) and design quality (20%)
- Check Official Contest Rules for more details
- Step 5: Submit your design.
- Save your design as a standard image file (.JPEG, .GIF, .TIFF).
- Upload your design file via your OneDrive account. Get the link to the file (right click on file name, then click Share>Get a link and copy link). Paste this link into the “Comments” box at right (or at bottom in mobile view). Then click Participate.
- You’re all set! We’ll announce the winner and finalists in July.
To know more visit Microsoft
I have been trying to transfer pictures from my Microsoft Lumia or Android phone to iPad Pro tablet but facing Bluetooth connectivity failure. The steps I am following are as follows:
- I turned on Bluetooth on Windows/Android phone and iPad Pro via Settings.
- Both the devices became discoverable.
- Tapping on Windows/Android phone to get it paired with iPad Pro tablet.
- The Pass Key matches on both the devices.
- Pressing OK on iPad Pro or Windows/Android phone.
- It is showing connected or paired with iPad Pro on Windows/Android phone but showing not connected on iPad Pro.
- End result it failed to receive pictures from phones.
- Finally got a pop up message ” Make sure your Windows or Android phone is turned on and close enough…”
- And on Windows/Android phone I got ‘sharing is not supported on iPad Pro ‘
The main reason is Your device must be compatible with the iPad in order to connect. The iPad or iPad Pro can only connect to headsets speakers, keyboards, and remotes. It cannot connect directly to other iOS devices, computers, or smartphones via Bluetooth.
So to resolve the issue best option is to download and install SHAREit app both on iPad Pro and on Windows or Android phone. Share everything with other devices – pictures, videos, music files, documents, contacts…even apps! Devices with SHAREit can automatically find each other when in range.
Suppose your laptop key is lost or the hinge lock is broken. And just for one missing key or broken hinge lock you are asked to replace the full keyboard by the servicing centre. If your system is under warranty then it’s okay but if it is out of warranty then it will be a too costly thing. Moreover many companies don’t provide warranty for physical or accidental damage.
Visit the following sites for getting your desired key :
You may also get the same from ebay.com
As I am located in India, so I ordered from http://nehruplacestore.com.And I received the replacement key just within 1 day. Awesome experience:)
Think of a scenario where you are using your TV as your PC monitor. That means 2 in 1 purpose. TV has no problem in running but you get occasional black screen for a few seconds.Or, you may get a much lower resolution of picture where everything will look bigger.
Generally updating graphic card driver doesn’t help in this kind of problem. So to fix the issue, change HDMI cable or power off TV as well PC,unplug the HDMI cable and keep it unplugged for a few minutes. Now plug the HDMI cable again to the same port or a different port. Power on both TV and PC .