Kindly follow the following steps to install WSA (Windows Subsystem for Android) on Windows 11.
From the drop down menus select Slow.
Click the check mark to search for files.
Select the largest and the latest version, as of writing this is:MicrosoftCorporationII.WindowsSubsystemForAndroid_2304.40000.7.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe.msixbundle
It’s a 1.35GB file in size.
After the download , go to the file’s location.
Right-click on the file and click Rename.
Add the text .appx at the end of the file and press Enter.
Double-click on the file and click the Install button.
If you have a zero experience in coding and want to be a programming expert then:
- Learn just one programming language. Don’t mess up with many.
- There is a very good YouTube channel on programming called freeCodeCamp
Follow all the lecture videos there but don’t forget to write codes at the same time while watching those lectures.
- These websites are excellent for practicing programming:
Finally practice DSA-it will help to determine the programming fundamentals as as your programming skill.
Do you need to learn Mathematics?
The answer is only basic mathematics like, Factorials, Prime numbers, GCD, LCM, Powers.
I have recently renewed my Vipre Antivirus subscription for another year, but my Windows 11 Security keeps popping up notices that it is going to expire in 4 days. How to fix?
It is not a good idea to keep another antivirus application along with the default one. There is a possibility to conflict w
Open the Windows Security app by clicking the shield icon in the task bar or searching the start menu for Security.
Select Virus & threat protection tile (or the shield icon on the left menu bar) and, then select Virus & threat protection settings
Scroll to the Notifications section and select Change notification settings.
Slide the switch to Off
Both Microsoft Excel and Word are not showing recent files. How to fix this?
Try the following:
File- Options- Advanced- increase number of recent files.
Open Registry Editor and go to: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0, please rename the Key 16.0 to 16.0OLD.
Then reopen Excel or Word and check the result.
After installing Windows 11 22H2 I am getting the following error message in the event viewer application error log. When this error generates the screen goes black for a second. My system is fully updated –Windows as well as all the drivers.
The web reference to this error code indicates faulty hardware.
In this case Chkdsk reveals no bad sector in HD. The mem test showed no memory leakage or error issue.
This is happening due Windows 11 22H2- as it’s buggy. It’s not a hardware fault.
I shall suggest to opt Windows 11 21H2.
After installing Windows 11, I find a Search box in the Taskbar.I like to remove this.
- Right click on Taskbar.
- Click Taskbar settings.
- Under Taskbar items select Hide from the drop down menu against Search.
- If you like to modify then you may opt:
Search icon only
Search icon and label
When I am trying to set up a new email account in Outlook, I am getting the following error:
- In Start Search type Regedit and press the Enter button.
Now locate the following registry location:
- On the right side right click > New > DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Rename the new DWORD Value as ProtectionPolicy
- Double click on it and change the value data from 0 to 1.
- Close the registry editor.
Follow these steps to create a desktop shortcut of Windows Security in Windows 10/11.
- Right click on an empty area on your desktop, and click New and Shortcut.
- Copy and paste the location you want into the location area, and click on Next.
(Windows Security – Home)
I am running Windows 11. Whenever I start, restart or shutdown Windows I get the following error:
- Firstly I tried to reset OneDrive. But it didn’t help.
- So I decided to uninstall OneDrive through te Control Panel.
- Once done, I downloaded OneDrive and used the same folder which was used earlier.
- Restart the system…no error.
My E: Drive disappeared after encrypting with Bitlocker.
Check the BitLocker Drive Encryption Service and make sure the service is set to Manual.
You can run the command below in the elevated Command Prompt:
sc config BDESVC start= demand
Open Command Prompt as Admin and execute the following command:
control /name Microsoft.BitLockerDriveEncryption
If the command executes but doesn’t open BitLocker Drive Encryption, then you can try running the command below from an elevated command prompt:
If all the above fails then you may opt Reset PC.
TestDisk is a powerful free data recovery software.TestDisk recover BitLocker partition
0 commentsNo commentsReport a concern
You must be logged in to post a comment.