At IFA 2016, Lenovo announced Lenovo Yoga 910 and Miix 510.
Lenovo Yoga 910:
- Powered by Windows 10
- Up to 15.5 hours of battery life
- Available with up to Intel’s latest 7th Gen Core i7 processor
- Music and sound are enhanced with Dolby Audio Premium
- New all-metal unibody casing available in Champagne Gold, Platinum Silver and Gunmetal
- The signature watchband hinge enables flexible usage modes –type in laptop mode, present in stand mode, watch videos in tent mode or browse in tablet mode.
Pricing and Availability: The Yoga 910 starts at $1299, available starting in October 2016 on lenovo.com.
Lenovo Miix 510:
- Powered by Windows 10
- 2-inch touchscreen
- Up to 1TB of PCIe SSD (solid-state drive) storage
- Beyond Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, the Miix 510 includes optional LTE – so you can use a mobile network when you don’t have Wi-Fi
- Weighs less than 2 pounds without the keyboard for easy carrying on-the-go
- 280 individual pieces of stainless steel give the integrated kickstand 150-degree angle adjustment, so it’s comfortable to use.
Pricing and Availability: The Miix 510 (keyboard included) starts at $599, available beginning in October 2016 on lenovo.com.
With over 14 locations across the US, the MTCs bring together the right resources to help you explore the potential impact of cloud, mobile & social solutions to your business.
Click on the City Near You to Register!
This tip is very simple. Here are the steps to achieve:
3. Click Colors
4.Go to Choose your app mode. Here you will find Light and Dark theme.
5.If you click Light the background will be lighter in color while selecting Dark it will be dark background color.
My laptop is running Windows 10. Since yesterday it is booting to a black screen. I can’t see the mouse cursor.
Download the Windows 10 ISO and create a Media Creation tool and then perform Repair install:
Visit the following link:
Insert the Windows 10 installation DVD in the DVD ROM and restart your computer.
- After you boot your computer using Windows DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text “Press any key to boot from DVD“. Press any key.
- Select the correct time and Keyboard type.
- Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.
Once the repair installation is over, make sure to update the system via Windows update. You may also update graphic card driver from the support site of your laptop manufacturer or graphic card manufacturer.
Microsoft has released Surface Pro 3 Firmware update which are available for Surface Pro 3 devices that have the Windows 10 Anniversary Update installed:
Surface Pro UEFI
- v3.11.1550.0 improves stability and performance when changing between power states.
Surface Pen Settings
- v12.0.303.1 improves system stability with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update
There are two ways to get Windows 10 Anniversary Update Build:
Via Windows Update:
1] Go to Settings > Updates & Security > Windows Update
2] In Windows Update simply click Check for Updates.
3] The Anniversary Update will appear as, Feature update to Windows 10, version 1607. Click update and the update will begin downloading and installing.
You can download the ISOs:
Click the button below to
[Note make sure you have at least 4 GB space on USB drive or, external HDD or DVD. Select Create installation media for another PC, then select the language, edition and version 32 or 64-bit. Save the file to a bootable USB drive or as an ISO. You can burn it to disk]
Play the greatest games lineup on the highly-anticipated Xbox One S, the first and only console with 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray, 4K video streaming, and High Dynamic Range support for games and video. Available August 2nd.