There are lots of cases where we find the drivers manufactured by the manufacturers are way better than the drivers released via windows update. The real problem is that windows does automatically update the drivers. Here is the tip to prevent this:
- Open Control Panel
- System & Security
- Advanced system settings
- Hardware tab
- Device installation settings
- Select No
- Save changes
Microsoft released Windows 10 for PCs build 16288.1 to the Slow ring. As we are approaching towards RTM of Windows 10 Fall Creators Update so a number of issues have been fixed in this Preview Build but no new features were added.
Microsoft has released cumulative updates for Windows 10 versions 1507, 1511, 1607, and 1703.
You can either download it via windows update or,manually download it from Microsoft Update Catalog
To know about all the new features and known issues see September 12, 2017—KB4038788 (OS Build 15063.608)
Today, Microsoft released Insider Preview Build #16281 to the Fast ring Insiders , but the Slow ring is not far behind with the release of build 16278.
Windows 10 Fall Creators Update is all set for 17th October,2017 release.
Microsoft has released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16275 for PC for the first ring users.
This build has no new features since upgradation from Preview Build 16273.
Here are some fixes:
- an issue resulting in Asphalt 8 not accepting input in recent flights.
- an issue from recent flights where when Slideshow was enabled resuming from sleep a second time might place the Lock screen in a state where it couldn’t be dismissed without pressing Ctrl + Alt + Del.
- an issue that caused minimized per-monitor DPI aware windows to miss DPI changes and end up with a mix of DPI scaling upon restoring.
- an issue in XAML resulting in text animations appearing slightly blurry in the last flight until the animation had stopped (for example, when loading the main page of Settings).
- an issue resulting in progress wheels on certain websites in Microsoft Edge unexpectedly moving out of place during their rotation.
- an issue resulting in an unexpected change in mouse sensitivity in the last flight for PCs using non-default display scaling.
- an issue resulting in the taskbar being unexpectedly thick if you booted up the PC while plugged in to an external monitor with a different DPI.
Interestingly there is no known issue for this Preview build.
The user cannot copy paste in Firefox. For example, if the user has written something in Microsoft Word , copied that by using Ctrl+C and when tried to paste by using Ctrl+V in Firefox, it just failed.
- Open Firefox.
- In the address bar of Firefox type in about:config and hit the Enter Key.
- Click I accept the risk! tab
- In the Search box of Firefox type Clipboard
- Locate dom.event.clipboardevents.enabled. The default value of it is true. Click on it change to false.
- Restart Firefox.
You will get this update via Windows update.
Windows Update History Name
Surface – System – 126.96.36.199
Surface Camera Windows Hello
- 188.8.131.52 resolves Windows Hello experience error.